Mint is the ideal application to control your finances. It has become the application header of many individual users but is also ideal for small businesses. Mint connects directly to your bank account to monitor financial activities and allows you to generate graphics information and keep track of your income.
Install the free Mint app from AndroPps.com and easily get started !
- See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
- Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
- Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only).
- Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
- Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
- Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
- The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
- View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
- Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more.
- Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts.
- Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture.
- Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more.
- We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
- We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
- Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
***Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Offered By: Intuit Inc
Current Version: Updated
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
Download Apk File
Download from Google Play Store