Snapseed is a highly polished photo editing app built smartly for touch input. Tapping navigation buttons along the bottom allow users to switch between tools, such as rotating, cropping, color correction, and filters. Then, swiping up and down on the picture lets you select the type of adjustment, and going left and right changes the amount of adjustment. It’s a great interface for smaller screens, and provides all the major editing you might need to do.
Download Snapseed completely free from AndroPps.com
- Tune Image – Use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more.
- Details – Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop.
- Crop – Crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop.
- Rotate – Easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like.
- Transform – Adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation.
- Brush – Selectively apply effects to regions of an image.
- Selective Adjust – Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
- Spot Repair – Remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace.
- Vignette – Adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect.
- Lens Blur – Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
- Glamour Glow – Add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography.
- Tonal Contrast – Bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control.
- HDR Scape – Bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures.
- Drama – Add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
- Grunge – An edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays.
- Grainy Film – Get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine.
- Vintage – Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
- Retrolux – Make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more.
- Noir – Modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect.
- Black & White – Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
- Frames – Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
- Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image.
- Use Stacks to go back in time visually.
- Re-edit any filter at any time!
- Remove a filter at any position in the stack.
- Use the new Stacks Brush to paint in or out any applied filter.
Offered By: Google Inc.
Current Version: Updated
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
Download Apk File
Download from Google Play Store