Like the other Android launchers, Apex Launcher shares several features including fancy transitions, the ability to customize grid size and home screens, customizable folder icons, infinite scrolling and a scrollable dock as well as back-up and restore settings. This program also allows for gestures, sorting the drawer apps, using different styles for the drawers and even the ability to hide apps so they are not visible from the drawer. Download Apex Launcher totally free from AndroPps.com
- Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens.
- Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages.
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
- Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
- Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders.
- Choose different folder preview styles and background.
- Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
- Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
- Hide apps from the drawer.
- Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes.
- Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
- Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
- Backup/restore settings and data.
- Optimized for both phones and tablets.
- Lots of other customization options!
Offered By: Android Does
Current Version: Updated
Requires Android: 4.0.3 and up
Download Apk File
Download from Google Play Store